Wednesday wantlist...



I thought I may try and start doing a weekly feature on the old blog, highly, originally named, the 'wednesday wantlist'. Purely because I want to know that I defo have a post to work towards every week plus, there's always something I want so why not share it with y'all?!

Topshop Hayden Jeans - OK I know I'm totally late on the boyfriend jean front but I didn't really like them at first. But now the sun has kind of started shining I'm really digging the relaxed, low slung fit, baggy Wang vest and Birkenstock vibe.

Birkenstock Arizona Sandals in White - Emphasis on the white as you guys may know I already own the black ones from last summer. So for an update for this summer, you basically need your favourite sandals in black and white really don't you?!

Record Player - Another late comer to the party, or not actually as I kind of collect records anyway even though I can't play them. I'm really hoping to be able to move back out of home in the next few months following my hairdressing hiatus and would love to be able to play my records in my fantasy salon space I have planned out in head!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks - Saw my post below on the L'Oreal Liquid Lippies?...Yeah I need these next.

Zara Loose Trousers - Effortless, chic and black, what more could I want?

What are you Wednesday wants?



Labels: ,