Unboxing | Look Fantastic Beauty Box...




Here it is the second month of the Look Fantastic beauty box! I previewed last months box over on youtube here and am so excited to bring you the next instalment.

The best thing about the Look Fantastic beauty box is the size of the samples, perfect for giving all the products a real good try before you buy and if you're a bit of a traveller, you've got your travel sizes sorted right here.

On to the contents of this months box

L'oreal Professionel Serie Expert Pro Keratin Refil Shampoo and Conditioning Hair Mask - Damaged, breaking hair, this guys for you. Anything Keratin is protein so if you are a slave to bleach and you can never quite get your hair to grow in the Kardashian locks you so desire, get on this range. As it concentrated protein only leave the mask on for about 10-15 minutes as you don't want to over proteinase the hair as this then does the reverse and hair becomes brittle. Once you use up the range start introducing some more moisture based products as well as healthy hair needs a good balance of protein and moisture.

Korres Citrus Shower Gel - Korres is such a nice brand. Everything I've tried I've been really impressed with and this shower gel is for sure in my travel bag for my birthday trip to Berlin this weekend. I love how the scents are all really fresh, not too overwhelming and not at all synthetic. All Korres products are free from mineral oil and silicone and enriched with plant extracts.

Balance Me Facial Expression Filler - Now this is an interesting one. Focus this product on any lined areas you feel concerned about. And even if you don't have any yet, this contains hylauronic acid which is super moisturising and helps plump the skin so you can age as seamlessly as possible!

KMS Free Shape Quick Blowdry - There are a few blowdry sprays that claim to speed up blowdry time, so especially for you girls with long, thick hair that find blowdrying such a chore this ones for you.

Gatineau Collagene Expert Smoothing Cream - I've heard a lot about Gatineau and never got to try anything. This is a hydrating gel cream - my fav formula of creams, that helps to even skintone, plump skin and overall just make you look banging with no makeups on.

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Plus - Now I don't think this is new version, I wonder if maybe they'll be changing the name as I can't find any info on why this would be plus. This was also in the last beauty box but I'm so glad to have another sample in time for Berlin. I can never sleep anywhere but my own bed, especially if I'm abroad, so this is going to be a big help to comfort me and be a tiny piece of home to help me sleep in an unknown country!

So now you know what's inside, go and pre order your Look Fantastic Beauty Box here...and be quick as once they're gone, they're gone!


Labels: