What's inside? | Look Fantastic Novermber Beauty Box...



Can you believe it's November??? I know everyone's saying how fast this year has gone but seriously, it's getting ridiculous now, I feel like everything's flashing by so so quickly and before we know it, shit January will be here and there's nothing to look forward to.

But let's not dwell on that right now as today we're going to rifle through the Look Fantastic November Beauty box yippee! This is the third box that Look Fantastic have released and by now, beauty boxes are usually pretty shit.  But LF have done it again with some seriously amazing samples...

Eve Lom Cleanser - I mean...what can I say, voted number one cleanser in the world this stuff, in my opinion, wipes the face clean off all other balm cleansers. It's some serious coin but this deluxe sample is the perfect way to at least get to experience it in some capacity, even if you can't justify the hefty price tag on the full size.

Hand Chemistry Hand Cream - To me a hand cream's a hand cream, and this time of year one is essential. I love this packaging though and the scent is so nice.

NUXE Youth and Radiance Revealing Care - PERFECT for perking up dull winter skin.

Glam Glow Youth Mud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment - I don't think I need to go into too much detail about how bloody amazing it is to have such a good size sample of the infamous Glam Glow. I love the white version of this and am so excited to be able to try this one.

Monu Soothing Touch Recovery Balm - Now this sounds more exciting that it is as it can be used as an overnight mask, similar to the Origins Drink Up and Monu is beauty with conscience as everything is paraben free.

NEW CID Lip and Cheek Tint - Another take on a chubby stick, but always a welcome addition, especially in festive red, which I can say now as Bonfire night has passed and the countdown is officially on!

Order your Look Fantastic Beauty Box here.


Labels: