The Bathroom Shelf | Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment...

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment £34.99

This post is well overdue. It was only the other night when I used this mask for the millionth time and thought, 'I'm at the point where I honestly don't think I could live without this'. I then realised it was high time I let the world know: I think I may have found the one.

You'd be forgiven for thinking the whole 'Glamglow' hype is all superficial. Hailing from Hollywood, California, land of the surgically enhanced, can it really make that much of a difference? The long and short of it is yes...it can. As someone with horribly oily, congested and quite dull skin, a good mud mask is worth it's weight in gold to me. And I've been through my fair share, from my first fray at 14 with The Body Shop's Warming Mineral Mask to the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask and the Origins Clear Improvement Mask, all promising to draw out impurities and leave pores clear. This never happens, I've had stubborn blackheads around my nose and cheeks for as long as I can remember and nothing has ever been able to shift them. 

Now I'm not saying this has, it's not a miracle mask that has left my skin clear and blackhead free in one use, but what it does do, unlike any other mask, is dramatically improve the appearance of those blackheads and open pores. Literally from the first buff of this mask with my flannel, my problem areas were severely diminished, skin clarified and beautifully smoothed, something I was sure could never happen, but it did with Glamglow. Of course, like I say they don't completely disappear, but with regular use - I try and do once a week - I can see a massive improvement. Will they ever go completely, I'm thinking a heavy duty facial with extractions is my only option, but in the meantime, this really is every oily, congested skins dream. 
But if you find your skin more dry than oily, there's a Glamglow for you too! The aptly named Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment and there's even a Glamglow Eye Mask. So if you fancy dipping your toe, or entire face into the mud bath you'll be sure to find something to suit.

Have I persuaded you? I know it seems like a hefty price tag, I like to get mine from Look Fantastic as they always have amazing offers, so if you've been hiding beautiful skin behind a blanket of blackheads, bite the bullet and show them who's boss...yes I did just say that, in the words of Samantha Jones, 'I'm just practicing my LA spin!'

Any mud masks you think can match up to the phenomenon that is Glamglow?




Labels: , ,