Three ways to wear #3 | Cigarette Pants..


For the last installment of three ways to wear I thought I'd take it cajsch. The biggest thing to me about this outfit is the injection of some colour. You may notice colour's not particularly prevalent in my wardrobe choices, I just feel a lot more comfortable in black, that's the hairdresser in me, I suppose. 


Monki Duster Coat | River Island Top | Topshop Cigarette Pants | Topshop Sneakers

As spring is on its way I thought I'd try and sprinkle something into the mix. This River Island top has subtle flecks of grey which gives the blue a nice dimension, so it's not too daunting of a choice for an all black err'ythang girl like myself. I'm also living in these Topshop trainers at the moment, they're a pretty sufficient dupe for the Adidas Stan Smiths but I've been wearing them so much, I think I may have to bite the bullet and splash out on the real things.

Labels: , ,