What I wore | Beautycon London...


Beautycon has come and gone and I've been too busy this week to get this post up before so please accept my apologies! This was what I was rocking for the main Beautycon event and looking at these pics I actually think it makes me look a lot more bottom heavy than I actually am! 

Topshop Duster Coat | ASOS Playsuit (similar) | Office Mules

I'm sure it doesn't look this bad in real life - I love this ASOS playsuit though, it's so comfortable and will be a great staple for summer, yes it's the biggest man repeller of life but, when it's hot I choose comfort over attractiveness...obviously. I'm obsessed with this Topshop Duster Coat as well, I love the trench detail on the back and happy to have a cover up that's not black in my wardrobe! These Office mules are a staple for me at the moment, not massively comfortable for walking around all night but a great option for dinner and drinks...in love.

What are your styles staples right now?


Labels: ,