Black Friday Picks


I don't know when it became such a big deal either but Black Friday is here. Now I can't say I whole heartedly support the meaning behind Black Friday, but what I do support is the discounts. So here's a few of my top picks. I am especially obsessed with the Urban Outfitters Home section. You guys may know I've just moved flat so this is perfect timing. This Moscow Mule mug is of particular interest along with this super cute hourglass and I gotta have this unicorn ring holder.

The usual suspects ASOS, Missguided, Topshop & Boohoo all have fab offers as well and I can't tell you how many pairs of shoes I want from Office right now, they have 20% off everything with code SNOW so do I have a choice?!

A couple of other places I love to shop online that have offers worth a look are Finery London - great if you're into Cos/Scandinavian type vibes and of course I gotta hit up some beauty bits on LookFantastic. I'll also have a cheeky look on John Lewis for any other home bargains!

Are you planning a splurge this weekend?


Labels: